Wednesday 2 May 2012

Wiping Away The Dust


    With vintage and retro objects surfacing I though it would only be right to participate and get something I've been longing for quite a few years. I made the step of ordering a vinyl player, I have a small collection of vinyl ranging from 'The War Of The Worlds' theme music to 'Simply Red's' album. A more modern vinyl which I still need to get my hands on is that by The 'Loose Tapestries', a band formulated from the back of Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy program on E4.


    I'm awaiting the arrival of my vinyl player and it shouldn't be long at all, once it has arrived I'm planning on making a post on how it looks, performs and the difference between turn tables and cd players we have in this day in age. The turn table I have purchased is from Ebay and I only payed including P&P around the £30 mark, also compared to the very first turn tables I have a more modern control for volume, speed and general functions below. Making it easier for me to work, and easier to fix if by chance it has any faults or develops them in the future. 


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment