Thursday 10 May 2012

Lilac Suede

    So a couple of days ago I decided to invest in another pair of creepers, the first pair I owned was roughly 2 years ago now and are royal blue. I've enjoyed my first creepers, they are super comfy and can be worn with any outfit I own, so I thought it was time to buy some more.
  
    With summer coming up, pastel colours are introduced more often and bring a spring into your outfit automatically. Having white soles, laces then the vibrant lilac base colour these shoes are a must for not just spring but all year round.


    Investing in my first pair of creepers set me back by £95 from Urban Outfitters, however with the epidemic spreading with more and more people owning them, it is easy to pick up a pair of original underground creepers for much cheaper. Only paying £27 for my lilac creepers, I am able to buy almost 3 more pairs for the original price of one.


    With a much wider range of colours now on the market, you able to buy literally any colour you wish, with zebra print and cheetah print also available. Along with studded items of clothing coming into fashion, you can now purchase creepers with studded detail around the ankle are and/or around the front section.Creepers have brought a new grunge vibe to clothes and are very adaptable for whatever you are wearing, I highly recommend even owning a plain black pair as these beauties are a must!


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment