Friday 4 May 2012

Magical sparks


    If we go back a couple of months to 2011 everybody will remember the craze of onesies, with celebrities such as Jessie J and reality TV stars going out in public wearing such things high stores began to stock them. Primark were one of the first to pick up on this new fad, with monkey, tiger, devil and plain onesies selling for around £12 a piece, a lot of money could be made from these crazy creations.

    It then progressed to more higher branded stores such as Topshop and River Island, at this time the onesie craze exploded out of proportional. E Bay were providing 
unique onesie designs that became very popular - the main offender the pokemon onesie. Being sucked into the hype I decided to take it upon myself to buy one from Primark before everything sold out and with that I purchased a monkey version. I will not go back ever on that purchase, it is one of the most comfiest items of clothing I've owned.

    Wearing my onesie to gigs as I have a habit of queuing for unearthly hours this has been something essential, keeping me warm and making me more recognizable towards other people and the singers/band I'm watching on that particular day. After many months of having my one, onesie I decided it's time to invest in something new and that is the Unicorn Onesie. Being one of the more expensive onesies at £40 I believe the investment will serve it's purpose very well due to the amount of concerts I attend over the year.

    Fagan x
   

No comments:

Post a Comment