Sunday 13 May 2012

Français

    So tomorrow is the beginning of my final GCSE exams, and it starts with French. I shall be doing a French Listening exam tomorrow after dinner, this will be the first of two french exams that I'm doing over the course of the week. 


    This means more of my time after school will be spent doing final cramming to make sure I get a grade C overall in both exam papers, to guarantee a pass. I will have more weeks for the next following weeks till the end of July. I shall be leaving my high school after my maths exams in July, so I'm able to focus last minute revision in a more intense session for my last exam, which is Geography.


    Hope everybody is well, I shall be keeping up with my schedule the best I can as I'm sure people can understand the amount of revision I've been put up with. Everybody that has upcoming exams I wish you all the luck possible, so you get into your chosen college/university.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment