Monday 7 May 2012

Mini Hiatus

    Being in the last year at high school I've got 11 exams coming up over the next two months, this means my brain is going to be filled with revision till my ears bleed. Now this leaves a bad patch regarding this blog, I try my hardest to post at least 4/5 times a week to keep everyone entertained and on the ball. However with my exams approaching thick and fast, I hardly have any time to write detailed posts, reviews etc.


    I will be updating this blog, defiantly as I find it very therapeutic and enjoyable as I want to do this as a career choice. Yet the amount of posts I do will be limited to 3 times a week, it might but upsetting news to those who are regular readers of my blog, but I'm sure you understand that it is beneficial in the end. I will post a picture of my exam time table to keep you updated with which exam is happening when, and what subject I actually do. I hope anyone who has exams approaching will succeed and get the best grade they possibly came. From now on I'll be posting Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays roughly, although I might break this pattern depending on event occurrences. 


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment