Tuesday 22 May 2012

Dripping Blood

    Doing art as one of my GCSE there is no set exam, but instead a continuous one. This ends tomorrow, with me giving in all of my coursework and exam pieces over the past 2 or so years. Considering all my work is in school now and there's no opportunity of somebody stealing this idea during this year of exams I thought I'd show you some of my final pieces.


    The subject these pieces are under is society, I chose the question of 'Here And Now' entitling you show your own perception of the 21st Century and society today. You are able to explore any concepts to do with this categorie, whether its to do with the development on technology, the music industry or attitudes to other people - I chose this. 


    My concept is related to the London Riots that occurred quite recently, this event shook the United Kingdom and changed peoples views towards young teenagers, each stage of these pieces won't be clear enough to fully understand and appreciate as there is other symbolic aspects that I've not explained. Hope you like it.


    Fagan x











No comments:

Post a Comment