Tuesday 29 May 2012

Another Corner Stone Of Life Passed

    Arriving home from school today, after I had just done an English Language exam completely shattered due to the early morning my mum receives a text. This text was one of the most glorious things I've seen all week. From now on, I no longer have to step a foot into my high school besides my 4 remaining exams. 

   I know traditionally you're meant to be upset, I understand the concept. Five years of my life time was spent at my high school and for it to go and be replaced by further education is somewhat of a shock, but I'm so prepared to move on, learn more and greet new people, this has been an undying wish for the past so many months. 


    Through my years at high school, I'd like to think I've developed my personality and individuality has shined through as the years have progressed. I have met wonderful, generous people outside of school also as those within it, and I have met my best friend - Lucy; who without her I wouldn't of been in the All Time Low fan scene. Some people have shaped my life for the worse and the better and now its time to wish some goodbye, welcoming new ones in.


    I decided to take some photos of a variety of things regarding school - including my face just for my memory bank in years to come. Being able to focus on subjects I enjoy in college is another aspect I shall be looking forward to, not having to do anymore technology and / or geography lessons again is a blessing in itself.


    I wish anybody with outstanding exams passes them with flying colours to help them get into the high school, college or university of their dreams, I'm most hoping this happens for myself. Here's to the hard work the 2007 - 2012 kids have put in through the months of terrible teachers along with some of the lessons. Enjoy your summer everybody!


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment