Saturday 12 May 2012

Collective Haul

    I've worked up a few different items that I've bought from Venice, out and about in Manchester and items that I've been given as gifts over the past month or so. Details as where they are from, price and opinion will be below each photograph.


Wonka Exceptional Fudge - Approx £2.70

    I bought this in a shopping store in Manchester called Afflecks Palace, a small American sweets shop has recently been set up selling everything from Grape Soda to Twinkies. The shop is run by a family with their children helping out with purchases and sales. 

Oh, Lola! by Marc Jacobs - 100mil 87 euro

    On my way back from Venice, I hope 200 euros to get rid off so I decided to treat myself with a 100mil bottle of new perfume. I'm a fan of Marc Jacobs and knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I defiantly was not. The smell is so light and fresh, perfect for the upcoming summer season, I would recommend this to anybody who likes perfume to all ages. 


Blue & Silver Venetian Mask - 4 euro

    Visiting Venice a few weeks ago it was my duty to come back with at least one Venetian mask. I picked up this blue and silver mask which has black ribbon attached at the back so you could wear the mask. It is beautiful in person, very sparkly and true to the hype they get. Picking up one of these beauties if you visit Venice is something I highly recommend.


Tortoiseshell Shades - 2 euro

    These were another purchase I made in Venice, as the weather was unpredictable I took along my purple Ray Bans however, not matching all my outfits I picked up these tortoiseshell shades as normally you would pay around £20 in a high street store such as Topshop.

Topshop Glittery Flats - £15

    I picked these up the other week in the Topshop spring sale, a friend of mine had purchased these in gold a few weeks prior to myself paying the full price of £60. If these are something that interest you then I would nip into your local Topshop store as soon as possible, to make sure you don't miss out on these unique beauts.


Dirty Body Spray - Lush £12.50

    Going through a frenzy of buying Lush products I decided to buy this, being interested in any products that improve your hygiene and smell wonderful this product seemed perfect. It reminds me of an anti bacterial spray dispenser, but don't let that put you off. The smell produced is very strong though, I've been told and believe myself that it resembles the smell is mouthwash. Yet as a change I would purchase this again.


Blue Boy Chanel Polish - 17 euro

    The last thing I purchased was also on my way home from Venice. Buying high street nail polish's under the price of £5 I would see if Chanel work up to their name.One problem I had was that after your first coat, the finish is quite thin for my liking. However if you persist the result is quite impressive. For its price however I would possibly purchase one more polish, on the likelihood on this single batch being not as successful as the others. 

    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment