Tuesday 9 April 2013

What's In My Holiday Hand Luggage?

    I always find holiday posts interesting, probably because I'm big on travelling so I thought maybe some of you guys would be interested as well. I'm just doing a smallish post on what I'll be taking on the plane with me for my three hour flight to Fuerteventura. Some things will be added to this (that aren't on here) once I've gone through all the security checks such as magazines, water, face wipes etc because otherwise they'd mostly be taken off me (except the magazine). 



    So this is the bag I'm going to have all my hand luggage in, and it is from Topshop I got it this Christmas just gone as a present off my nan and I love it. It's silver metallic which I thought would be great when I'm holiday and the sun is shining on it, and it also has a metal clasp at the top for easy access.


    Because I'm leaving from the UK which is quite windy and chilly at the moment, I'm just going to throw this cardigan over my outfit which will just be leggings and a thin slouched jumper because it's also quite cold in the airport and on the plane so I don't wanna freeze to death. Then I'll just take it off once we land in Fuerteventura and put it in my bag with the rest of my stuff.


    These are just the electricals that I'll be taking on the plane which are my Ipod Classic in white/silver and my Iphone 5 in white/silver as well. I absolutely love my Ipod Classic, it's one of the best Ipods I've had because I don't tend to watch films on it so I can just store a crazy amount of music on there. I have however downloaded episodes of Futurama and got 2 films on there in case I get bored during the journey.  


    These are just the boring things I'll be taking in my bag, I've noticed over the past two years that there's been areas to charge your phone in the airport and I've never had my charger to hand, so hopefully they'll be an Iphone section otherwise my battery will probably be dead before the end of the flight, considering how many games I play. I'm also taking some migraine tablets, as I've been experience a few minor episodes over the past week and I'm just being super prepared in case the brightness of the airport/plane sets it off again.


    Yes I have fallen for the John Green trap, I know it's terrible but so addictive. I'm reading Paper Towns at the moment and only have 100 odd pages left so I'm hoping to finish this book either before the holiday and leave it at home, or while I'm waiting around in the airport. Either way I'm always bring Grayson, Grayson along with me to get stuck into while I'm sunbathing on the beach or just around the hotel pool (I'm getting super excited writing this post ha)


    I'll obviously be taking along my purse, which is years old and is a soft suede material from Topshop. Their purses are roughly around the £18 mark and this one has lasted me a very long time, so they'll a good thing to splurge on. I am thinking of buying a new purse before summer however so if you know any purses £20 and below, leave a comment down below!


    And lastly are my Urban Outfitters glasses, I'm debating on bringing just this pair with me or my Ray Bans as well just to get some use out of them, but I'll probably just stick to the one pair unless my mum doesn't have any. I've done a review on these glasses, so just click the picture and it'll take you straight through to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment