Tuesday 2 April 2013

Trend Of The Month #2 || Platforms

    Now don't get me wrong platforms are around pretty much year round but I've recently caught eye with a few outrageous (but great) platforms that I would absolutely love to own! Some of these are from basic brands such as Topshop and others from less known brands such as LazyOaf, I think platforms can give an edge to any outfit without necessarily layering yourself with studs and leather. The selection of platforms I've chosen for this post are all from NastyGal, which is an American based online store, that sell fantastic clothes,shoes and accessories. All of these shoes are different brands, you can find all of these if you search platforms on the NastyGal website.



1 comment:

  1. Waaaah obsessed with ALL of these shoes. I'd have the last pink pair in a heartbeat but they are serious £££.. and the white sandals are sold out :( Check out ASOS & Office for similar bargains though!
    X

    ReplyDelete