Tuesday 2 April 2013

REVIEWED || Avon BB Foundation

    This is going to be a rather short review because there is hardly anything positive I can say about Avon's BB foundation. I received this sample the other week, which supplied enough foundation for two/three applications but after one application I knew I wouldn't use the rest. I'll start off with the positives which is only one thing and that it has SPF 15 in it, literally that's it. The worst and most memorable thing from the foundation is the horrible smell, once applied I could smell a strong clay scent which was extremely off putting. To coincide with the clay smell was the thick texture of the foundation, it felt like an extra layer of skin as the product wouldn't sink into the skin, instead just lay on top. The variety of shades I found was rather limited as I couldn't find a shade that covered my skin correctly without leaving an orange undertone. I don't recommend this product remotely, I'd rather go without foundation before applying this to my skin again.


No comments:

Post a Comment