Thursday 18 April 2013

INTERVIEWED || AngelicaDiscovers

    I'm back from Fuerteventura and tried to post this interview with the lovely Angelica yesterday while I was waiting in the airport, but my iphone app was acting up so I decided to just post it this afternoon, considering I'm home with my loyal laptop now. All links will be at the bottom of this interview as always, and also go tell Angelica how amazing she is! Enjoy!



1.When did you decide to start a blog and why?
    I started blogging in September and I wanted a place to share my love for makeup and to share my opinion on beauty. 

2. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time, do you think you'll still be writing your blog?
     I see myself very happy and hopefully with a better job that I actually enjoy. I definitely see myself still blogging in 10 years I see myself blogging 20 years from now too.I'll blog til I'm old wrinkly and don't know my own name haha.

3. You can have any 5 people with you for a dinner, who would you have and why? (Dead or alive)    
    I'd  love to have dinner with Edgar Allen Poe,Robert pattinson,Hayley Williams and all of paramore(Taylor,Jeremy.) I'd love to pick their brands for inspiration and there thoughts on life and other things. I Think there very complex inspiring people.

4. What inspires you to write?
    Life in general does a good job of it also what products I'm currently using and nature. I love getting my thoughts out there so it helps to write a lot. 

5. Which post was your favourite to write about and why? 
    I loved writing doing Beauty blogger headquarters tasks which are created by Krystal from BeautybyKrystal.com they always strike up inspiration and new ideas for me. Also I'm enjoying writing for my spending bad the first post is up now on my blog. I love coming up with things to do on my blog that everyone can join in on.

6. What do you prefer fashion or beauty?
I prefer Beauty because I know more about It and I put way more effort into my make up than in what I'm wearing for the day. I love the creativity of cosmetics. 

7. Any final tips for new bloggers?
I'll just say write for yourself not to make other people happy but to make yourself happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment