Friday 26 April 2013

Dixi Previews || "Woodstock & Luxe Bohemia"

     It'd like to start off by thanking Dixi for sending me another preview of their beautiful collections and the absence of this post (should of been up Thursday) is down to me catching a cold/flu off my little sister, causing me to be bed stricken for the past three days but I've gained up some energy to post some new content for you lovely readers! If you read till the end there will be a lovely discount for all you guys out there too!

    Dixi's latest collection coincides with their new website launch, featuring over a 100 new items along with some new chic packing acting as a safe little box to ensure your jewelry never gets lost and a lovely dressing table piece. These pieces featured below are not yet available to buy online, however they will be from this Sunday (28th) onward so get your cards at the ready as I'm sure the collection will sell out quite swiftly!



    Dixi has always been a favourite brand of mine for creating elegant, delicate pieces that on their own can be very statement pieces. Soft turquoises and greens run through the new collection quite rapidly, which is very exciting for myself as these earthy tones have always had a soft spot in my heart.  Not only are they incorporating these wonderful colours for the upcoming spring/summer trends but there is also a collection of lilac rose headbands which are my up most favourite piece from the whole collection! The bohemian trend will never become outdated for summer, and I'm so glad the original daisy chain bands have upgraded from the past two years to these beautiful crown like headbands! 
                                                   

     If you've got this far well done! Isn't the latest collection which will be out this Sunday (28th) one of the loveliest things you've seen this year, I'll definitely be counting up my pennies this weekend to make sure I at least own one piece of the collection. Like I promised there's a little surprise for you wonderful readers and it's a 10% discount, yay! From 28th April till the 6th May if you type to code BLOGGER10 at checkout you will receive 10% discount from your order, so you've no excuse not to order something! Tell me what you thought of the latest collection, do you love it, hate it? All comments will be appreciated, lets spread some love for Dixi!

Shop Dixi - http://www.shopdixi.com/
Dixi Twitter - @shopdixi
Dixi Instagram - http://instagram.com/shopdixi#
My Own Twitter - @Faganatorxo

No comments:

Post a Comment