Wednesday 10 April 2013

REVIEWED || Ciate 'Sand Dune' Nail Polish




     I'd first like to apologize in case people are freaked out by feet/toes even though you've probably already clicked off this post by now, but I have not applied this polish to my finger nails yet as this is being written a couple of days prior to being posted because I'm away on holiday. Anyway back to the review, I got this pain pot free in the latest issue of Marie Claire magazine which filled with loads of amazing interviews this month should I highly recommend picking it up! There's been so much raving around the Ciate nail polishes that I've been dying to get my hands on one, so when I saw this for free in full size I couldn't resist and boy doesn't it live up to the hype!

    I got a lovely glittery gold shade that is perfect for the upcoming summer and for my holiday once I've got a tan (fingers crossed) I also notice that in certain lights the polish is ever so slightly holographic as well which is a plus. I love the application of this polish as you can get an opaque finish after one application if you don't wipe away the access from your brush before painting your nails. The drying ability of this polish is another plus as it was dry in the space of a couple of minutes and hasn't chipped and smudged when I had a shower 40 minutes after application. Overall I recommend buying Ciate polishes as I will be definitely at the duty free on my flight home! What do you think about the Ciate polishes, which are your favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment