Wednesday 3 April 2013

INTERVIEWED || Fashion Fumblings





1. Why and when did you decide to set up a blog?
- I started up Fashion Fumblings in January 2013, so i'm still a baby blogger! I decided to start up a blog as I had been reading blogs online for a while, and thought that I'd love to get involved. Also, I'm an English student and love writing, and thought it'd be a fantastic platform to showcase my posts, and also something really impressive to pop on a future CV and drop into interviews! I think it shows real dedication and perseverance, and shows passion for a subject - which, for me, is fashion and beauty!

2. What's been your favourite post to date?
- I really loved my birthday outfit post. It was my first post with my new camera, and I think it just completely changed the look of the blog. I had been using my iPhone, and I think everyone knows that you can't get the best quality from the camera. I love the overall look of the outfit with the camera and the editing. Also, it was my birthday and I loved the outfit I wore as I'd been hankering for it for agesss, and I had my makeup done at mac - felt like a princess!

3. Your style is outstanding! What are your favourite shops to purchase clothes etc from?
- I am a student, so my style has to remain cheap and cheerful as well as staying on trend. Obviously, like any girl, I have a serious Topshop addiction, but I also like Missguided and Ark. I like to pop into cheap little shops that people wouldn't normally look in, as they often do fantastic dupes of Topshop bits! Also, charity shops and eBay always have little gems tucked away!

4. Did you know you would start blogging from a young age or was it a hobby out of the blue?
- I've always loved writing, and was always writing stories and little books when I was little. I wrote a 100 page book about a girl who wanted to be a chef, handwritten and everything! Obviously technology has come a long way since I was little, and it's only been the last couple of months I've seriously thought about blogging. I've always known I wanted to write, and blogging is the best 21st Century way of getting out there.

5. You're up for Company's blogger awards, you have 60 words to promote your blog, what would you say?
- Fashion Fumblings is a blog for any girl out there who loves fashion! I'm all about my readers being able to relate to my blog, it's all lovely lovely having Chanel bags and all that, but realistically who can afford that? I just want it to be enjoyable to read, maybe laugh at a few of my jokes, and remain stylish on a student budget!

6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- In 10 years time, I hope to have graduated with a 2:1 (or 1st but who are we kidding!) and be working in London as a hot shot editor! I hope to be in fashion world, or if not, be rocking some pretty sharp suits with some beautiful Louboutins!

7. If you could swap positions with another blogger for 48 hours who and why?
- I think I'd like to swap places with Zoe from The London Lipgloss. She's such a big force in the blogger world, and she seems so so nice. I love how she seems so busy with DJing and work, and I'd love to have such  bright hair!

8. Finally, describe yourself in 3 words.
- Chatty, creative, scatty.

Twitter || @fashionfumbling

No comments:

Post a Comment