Tuesday 23 July 2013

New Monthly Series || In Stitches

    Since participating in the 4talent day, I've been racking my brain for new things to blog/film and write about and I've got quite a few things lined up for you all. In terms of blogging I've not come up with any new ideas as I quite enjoy the content I put out (fashion and reviews). Yet when it came to doing videos, I never had any ideas that would set me out from the millions of youtubers, so I didn't post videos as regularly as I wished; until now.

    I've always had a passion for comedy, I love discovering new comedians/films or series that I can sink my teeth into but I've noticed that comedy isn't publicised as much as say reality shows or soaps. Now don't get me wrong there are brilliant social media platforms displaying the latest in the world of comedy (thevelvetonion is smashing) but I never found that in a video platform. Considering that and my aspirations to be a TV presenter, I thought why not create my own comedy updates series where I am the presenter. Not only will it fill that online void but it should be a bit of fun and experience for my future career. 



    As you can see from the pictures above, I've already written out a script for the first episode of my new series 'In Stitches' (so original right ha). I've obviously blurred the picture partially not to give away what will be in the video but I can guarantee The Mighty Boosh's return will be covered. My plan for these future videos is to have them released on the last day of every month, to give a roundup of what's happened in the comedysphere. Which means the first episode will be up and running on the 31st, so I better get filming and editing done.

    I'd love to get other peoples opinions on this concept because I'm extremely excited to finally be producing some work that I'm 100% enthusiastic for. If you have any ideas what I could include in the series such as comedian of the month (I might do that?) then leave it in the comments down below, all feedback is welcome! So keep peeled on twitter and subscribe to my youtube channel to make sure you don't miss out!

Twitter - @FagansFinds

No comments:

Post a Comment