Wednesday 10 July 2013

Haul || Topshop Pre-Summer Sale

    Just a little quick post, as I've been rather busy over the course of the day. Anyhow today I ventured into town with my cousin and decided to have a little nosey in Topshop considering they had a sale on. There were so many nice piece available but I had only brought out so much money so I had to restrict myself to just three purchases and here they are.




    Hallelujah I finally own another pair of paisley trousers! These trousers are hands down my favourite purchase of the month so far, they have an elasticated band which make them so comfortable to sit down in and don't stick into your skink. What I love especially about these trousers is that they're slim leg created that polished look, because of this I feel I can wear these in the day but dress them up with a court heel for the night time.



    Everybody by now should know that cami's are essential pieces to everybodies wardrobe and can set off any outfit. This piece was not in the sale unfortunately so I did pay full price however it is very worth it, these cami's are sheer so make sure to wear a bra the same shade or just a nude one and you'll be alright.  



    Lastly is this really delicate dress, I love dresses as you all know so I can't say no when something this pretty is on sale for almost half price. The cut out detailing at the sides are really sweet and give the dress character instead of being a plain floaty dress. The material is very thin too so it's perfect to wear over the warmer seasons without tights (or with).

2 comments:

  1. paisley is like my favourite print. I love those trousers!

    -Aida

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that purple dress is AMAZING. Definitely a dress that would make most people do a double take in public! I love dresses on the thinner side because layering is soo easy.. That cami is very unique too, not a typical colour and so eye catching. Awesome post!

    If you are interested you can take a look at my blog www.mysweetestdisposition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete