Monday 19 August 2013

Blogging Draught

    I'm sure you've all noticed recently that I've not been blogging and I'm extremely sorry about this. If you follow me on youtube you will know that I've recently decided to make more comedy driven videos, so most of my time has been spent on coming up with ideas and filming/editing. Along with these new ideas, my new monthly series 'In Stitches' keeps me busy on a daily basis as I have to follow up any stories I've heard about to get the correct information for you all. In no way am I trying to make excuses as I'm 100% sure that if at the time I really wanted to blog, I would've blogged. This new creative outlet has let me indulge myself in something different compared to my fashion posts and reviews. 



    Living in the UK, I'm currently on my summer holidays which in total is 11 weeks long and I still have two and a half weeks left, which means I've also been taking a lot of personal days to do whatever I want whether it be sleep in till 3pm or.. that's pretty much it ha. Don't get me wrong I've not been living inside a cave all this time but after putting a crazy amount of effort into the last month of college, I thought it was something I earned without feeling guilty. Although during my time off college I did take part in a 4talent day with Channel 4 which was incredibly inspiring, so I did spend some time outdoors ha. On the subject of college, I received my AS results last week and I've got B's in all my subjects literally 10 points in each subject away from A's so I'm extremely chuffed with that outcome!

    So I know these reasons may not seem credible to you all, but I hope you can understand why I've been absent from the blogging word recently. I intend on catching up on everything I've missed (I have two reviews on the horizon) and I'd like to thank you all for sticking with me through this blogging draught.


No comments:

Post a Comment