Friday 13 July 2012

A Week To Go..

    This time next week I shall be attending my mums and step-dads wedding ceremony, I have been assigned to be head bridesmaid meaning I shall be walking after my mum down to aisle. A royal blue and cream theme has been set, with all the bridesmaids dresses sorted (which are very fairy like) and other decorations.


    I will be taking photos throughout the day hopefully if I'm not too busy. If I don't take my camera along I'll be sure to instagram my outfit and the brides as well after the ceremony. The reception afterwards will be set in a steak house, which is very rustic and quite alternative to the traditional venue ideal. 


    Thought I'd keep you updated with that big event coming up, it might hopefully explain my little week absence while last minutes items have been bought and touches made on certain aspects. I've got some other news, not as exciting as that coming up soon too. 


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment