Sunday 8 July 2012

Dark Brown Transition



    I've kept you posted over the new hair look I've been going for, instead of a full head of har being dyed I've opted for only half. After my first lot of bleaching from 'B Blonde Medium To Dark Lightener' my hair went a ginger colour, with very blonde under-lights and some sections only going to a light brown.


    Giving a week for my hair to breathe and start to slowly repair again I decided to do another session of bleach with a different dye. This dye was around the same price as the previous one under £7 and is also new on the market for hair lighteners, so I was unsure on whether it would work to its best.


    I know a few people have been curious on how I've gone about this and how its gone, now the very end result I want it for my hair is to be white so I can choose the ideal blonde for the side of my hair. I'm thinking of doing maybe two more bleaches till I'll be happy with the result.


    If you wanna hear about the product more, what you get inside and how I feel about the end result then please click below.


    Fagan x








    This is just a view on the back of the product, at the bottom it gives you a decent idea on whether you can use the dye depending on your current hair colour, not your natural hair colour please understand that. This dye also is a normal hair dye and not a powder bleach, just a lightener.


    This is the base of the hair dye, when you open this bottle you get the pungent smell of normal hair dye so be careful about where this is located. The smell is very, very strong and I don't recommend having it close to your face once open.


    Not I'm not fully certain on this but I believe this little capsule is the plain lightener, you rip off the top carefully then empty it into the actual hair dye bottle. As you can see from the picture above, there is only 4,4 ml of lightener in this capsule. Whereas bleach is 70 vol, approxamtly acquainted to 9ml or so. Please correct me if I'm wrong.  



    This is just the bottle that all the liquids are placed into, to then be put on your hair. Again as I mentioned previously the smell of all these liquids combined is very strong. During the application process I found my left eye watering quite often, having to take a few seconds out from applying the hair dye so I could see properly. All applications should be left on for 45 minutes and no longer. 


     This is the conditioner given in the packet, compared to most conditioners that only have enough for one use, this allows you to use it over a 6 week period. Not using the conditioner during every hair wash, restricting it to once a week you should cover the whole hair in the estimated time. As I've only dyed half I might use this twice a week depending on how dry my hair feels.

    This is the end result, I must say as I did this during the late evening I was dependent on artificial light causing the hair to appear darker than it is in real life. I can guarantee it is much lighter than this and I shall be uploading a more recent photo very soon. I would recommend this dye if you've bleached your hair previously to get the copper/ginger tones out successfully in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment