Tuesday 3 July 2012

New start, new hair

    Leaving high school I decided to start my regular hair dying process all over again, but this time I've gone for something off the ball and different to normal hair dying. I've only bleached half of my head. The plan is for one half to be blonde/white and the other my natural colour.


    As my hair is naturally a dark colour, the first bleach causes it to go a ginger colour with lighter and darker tones throughout the section of hair. Using a strong 40 vol bleach, I was able to get the exact colour I want on my roots and under my hair, this indicates after two more dyes my entire head of hair will be the correct colour.


    Before I dye it again to lighten the colour I thought I'd take some shots in some recent purchases to show you the contrast and how its turned out on the first shot. I will do a DIY on how to use traditional bleach once I go out and buy another dye.


    Fagan x










2 comments:

  1. I love it! I've always wanted to do this but never had the guts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing - YOU look gorgeous!! Cool hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete