Sunday 1 April 2012

UPDATE | #4

    This is a quick update, now as I said the previous week I've been sorting out quite a few blog posts in advance as I'm going on holiday on the 9th till 13th. However, unfortunately from taking a lot of photo's for numerous reviews my usb device that transfers these into my laptop has broken. I'm planning on ordering a new one as soon as possible to get things more sorted. 
    I can tell you what will be upcoming though, 17 mascara review, mini haul, nivea make up wipes review, vivienne westwood perfume & shoes review, photographer & aspiring designer interview. I'd like to apologize from the lack of reviews that I've been putting up because of this problem. Hope you've been enjoying the sunny english weather and I'll keep you updated.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment