Saturday 21 April 2012

Ex-Boyfriend

    Came across this watch a couple of days ago among  a variety of old jewellery in my nans house and I've not taken it off since. It's not visible on the photograph but I found out it's by the wonderful designer 'David & Goliath' which made this piece even better than before. 


    I've not idea how much this watch had been and neither does anybody from my family but from previous experience with the company this would not be a cheap watch. If anybody could find this product and inform me on it's value that would be wonderful.


    I used to own quite a few t-shirts and other products from 'David & Goliath' and it's nice to have something again to introduce me into the brand. I hope to purchase more things from this brand in the future. 


    Fagan x

1 comment:

  1. bahah that watch is SO cute!
    great post hun!
    i just found your blog and i LOVE it!
    newest bloggy friend/follower <3

    say hi back sometime?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete