Monday 2 April 2012

Misguided Studded Slipper Shoes

   I recently purchased a new pair of flat shoes for my holiday in Venice next week, ordering them on Sunday with next day delivery I received these early this morning and I shall be ordering from them again. Paying £23.99 for these with free delivery I chose the colour nude as the black was sold out. The only criticism I have is the colour is slightly more camel in person than on the photos.
    The shoes are described as faux suede with studded detail and an almond shaped toe. I have quite large feet that are broad so I was quite worried about the sizing. If you have narrow feet then these shoes will be a very comfy fit, the shoes for a broad footed person do still fit, however if you have only just got into a new size I recommend you go back the size down to make sure they do not slip up and down too much.
    Being suede these shoes are very soft on the feet, the backs are quite sturdy but not strong enough to cause any blisters or cuts around the heel area. Regardless of there little faults, you can't complain for the price, being a knock off of Topshop's studded slipper shoes which you can see here. They match almost perfectly for a more reasonable price. 


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment