Friday 20 April 2012

New Additions

    With not having a pet for the past two years now, a household decision was made to get a house pet. Now we wasn't fully sure on what animal exactly, till we came across these two lovely pets. As you can see they're two kittens, both are female (that we know of) and are not ready yet to come live with us, but will be in a week or so time. We were able to get both kittens for £80 on discount as we're taking them together. Their father is a tabby breed and the mother is just a domestic cat that has black and white random splodges over its body and head. There's labelled photo's below of the kittens.

     I'm planning on feeding them on Whiskers Kittens sachets, till they're just over one years old to them put them on normal packs of Whiskers. As I am getting the kittens next weekend roughly, I haven't bought everything for them yet however I am planning to stock up on bits and bobs very soon. Before the kittens arrive I will be doing a little kitten haul of all the products I've bought for both kittens as it will be very similar.

     I'm contemplating on whether to do a monthly update on the kittens, explaining how their personalities are, differences in their appearance, injections and diets. I will keep you all updated on whether the cats are being homed soon, as you can tell from the photos these are off a website so I'll be able to take higher quality photos to eventually show you all, being able to pick up features more strongly on both kittens.

    Fagan x


Peppa
Molly
   

    


1 comment: