Thursday 26 April 2012

Silver Metallic & PVC

    Being in my last year of high school, it is only natural for the head master to throw a Leavers Do for the entire year, or Prom as it's associated with in America. With all our lasts exams coming up its only appropriate to have this occasion happen afterwards as a huge reward for all our hard work. 


    Considering I've been busy with work myself, not being able to post quite as regular I thought I'd do a little post on my leavers dress, instead of leaving you all abandon. I previously made a post regarding what shoes I am wearing for the day, for those who have not read it a link will be here. The dress itself was not as expensive as traditional leavers dresses are, instead of getting a puffed out, layered dress full of jewels everywhere I opted to something quite diverse. Instead I have purchased a high street dress, from Miss.Selfridge costing only £55, along with that the style is straight up and down, with a pinched waist and a low neckline. 


    This dress is an absolute 5/5 on all aspects, the only problem I could pick up on is the straps are slightly lose, however this enables the paneling under your arms and around your back to have space for movement, preventing a tightness on your skin.


    Another point on this dress, is that it is quite a heavy dress, this is a good point though. The heaviness of the material help to smooth out and lumps and bumps that you would not like on show. Being a size 14, I normally find it hard to find a straight dress that doesn't make me look like a bin bag so to speak, or a straight dress that clings too much on my hips enlarging them beyond their real size.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment