Saturday 14 April 2012

Back In England

    So my absence has ended and I'm back in not so sunny England. I arrived home very late last night and not even touched my suitcase to unpack yet. During my time in Venice I managed to pick up a few things that I will eventually show in a mini photo haul, or separately review them. It is quite a diverse selection of miscellaneous items however, from Chanel nail polish to Italian home made pasta. Along with this I will be making a post on my experience in Venice, the weather, markets and transport as Venice is the only country which doesn't allow cars in its centre. 
    I've got some interviews lined up for the next few weeks and I'm debating on doing a give-away just before summer with a selection of products that have been my all time favourites. I will be making a special post very soon on my upcoming leavers do, including my heels (Vivienne Westwood) and dress.
    Hope you've all been well, and I'll keep you posted.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment