Tuesday 20 March 2012

UPDATE | #3

    First off, I would like to thank everybody who has looked and read my interview with Gemma Hill I was so excited to put it up for you all once I got the email back. The main point of this post is regarding what's happening in the future. As you know its approaching the Easter holidays, which means on the 9th of April I will be going on a visit to Venice with my friend till the 13th. 
    In between now and the 9th I will be trying to get a few posts done so I'm able to queue them, leaving you all with something to read over my departure. Once I'm back from Venice I will be posting about my experience and the culture that I've encountered (Saturday afternoon). I'm also hoping to pick up some Sephora products to review as there are no stores located in the UK at the moment.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment