Monday 26 March 2012

A Day In The Life..



Katy
    Besides my reviews I though I would let you all into the little exciting snippets of my life, whether its going on holiday or just taking some photos out with my mates. So last weekend I was invited to a BBQ/party for my friends birthday, the weather was wonderful which made the day a whole lot better than it originally was. I took my friend, Katy along with me as my +1. I hope to have Katy featured more on my blog in the future as her unique style and approach to things in general is quite interesting. 
    I wore my HOM shirt to the BBQ with a pearl studded black bodycon skirt from the Topshop sale, I don't have a suitable photo to show you, but it's pretty much what I just explained. There are some key pieces that I had bought that day and was given as a present for christmas which I brought along with me, to get my use out of them.
    The pieces I have photos of are, a faux fur pony skin clutch bag with a sale ring from Topman that I bought that day. Both I would consider to be in fashion but could also pass as any season items. 

£4 Topman Ring (M)
£70 Topshop Clutch Bag
    I met a few new people who were friends with the host, but a couple of my own friends had also tagged along, all together there was a nice little group of people which avoided any awkward lack of conversations. Overall the day/night was very enjoyable, and worth getting dolled up for. I'll leave below some photo's I took with Katy.

    Fagan x


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment