Friday 23 March 2012

17 Miracle Matte Foundation Review

Full View
    The long awaited foundation review has finally surfaced, I apologize for the absence of this review as I've been tied down with a lot of work recently. I hardly every buy liquid foundations, with my greasy skin I've always felt they just lay on top creating another layer. Trying numerous varieties of "matte" foundations I've been disappointed repeatedly, yet I think I have found something revolutionary. 
    Previous to buying this product, I had purchased 'Peep Show' mascara by 17. Never using any of their make up in the past I was cautious to break outs or a general dislike to the brand, but I'd like to think experimenting with another brand was a great option. 'Miracle Matte Foundation' claim to leave a matte, satin and flawless finish alongside having and oil free base with SPF 15 protection. 
Close Up
    I have an olive complexion with red under tones, this causes some makeup to ware off after a short period of time as the red tones become more prominent to the colour of foundation. Purchasing the shade 'natural' was a very wise choice and extremely close (slightly more tanned) to my natural colour.
    Applying generous dots on my cheeks, upper lip and t-zone I am able to give a light to medium coverage for a day out. However the wonder of this foundation is that it can be layered to create a medium to full coverage for those nights out on the town, without wearing off after a few hours. 
    I would highly recommend this foundation to anybody that is vary of testing over brands due to greasy or spot-prone skin. With no defined skin type mentioned on the bottle I would say this could be used for those with a normal skin type to greasy, I am unsure at the moment whether this would dry out peoples skin more if they do have dry skin but the risk would be possibly worth it, priced at £5.99 I think this purchase is worth its money and I'm desperate to stock up on this wonderful product! 
    Hope you enjoy reading my review, please comment below with your own opinions of this foundation and if this review has helped you out
    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment