Saturday 10 March 2012

HOM Shirt


    I purchased this shirt a few weeks ago off Ebay, the maker is HOM. Now I've been looking into the designer to hopefully find a website, so I can purchase more of the clothing but sadly it must of gone out of business.  The only things I can find however are some very weird men's underwear, which for obvious reasons isn't to my taste. The shirt is black and white with polka dots and striped sections and is made out of cotton, the collar is quite flimsy but still quite sturdy to hide the chain of necklaces. 


    The shirt itself is quite thin with very baggy sleeves, leaving it to not have a determined season to wear this. Layered up with a blazer or left on its own this is a versatile and a very statement piece. I plan on wearing this throughout summer, tucked into shorts, left to hang over leggings or tied to show some mid-drift. If you can pick up an item by HOM I recommend it dearly, for good quality vintage clothing this brand is the way forward!

    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment