Wednesday 13 February 2013

Where Did You Go Melissa?

    There has been quite a gap of absence since my last post, which I do apologize for but past all that I thought I'd justify my lack of presence the past few weeks. Now like others who are in sixth form/college that write blogs you'll know everyone is getting back their assignments to touch up and polish before being sent away. Doing English Language and English Literature as two of my A-Levels both are heavily essay based so concentrating on 5/6 page essays for both of these and writing a worthy blog post is quite the challenge. Another reason that has played quite heavily into my absence is that I'm moving house on Valentines Day, searching stores galore for new home-ware during the weekends and emptying the house I'm currently living in has been rather tiresome and has taken up my free-time.  I managed to take a panorama shot of my bedroom (which is below) as I thought it'd be something of interest. The room is pretty drab at the moment but I hope to jazz it up a.s.a.p with some unique pieces.



    Finally another aspect behind my absence was I took a trip to London a couple of days ago to go watch an acoustic set from my favourite band All Time Low. Living in Manchester it took me roughly 4 hours to get down to Kingston (not including stopping for food). It was a wonderful trip and experience as I also got to meet the band again, I took a few photo's from that as well which are below. I will be writing blog posts all day today so I have at least 3 more up this week to make up for lost time. I hope to be doing outfit posts too due to now owning a tripod. Hope your all well.






2 comments:

  1. Glad your back! Hope moving in goes fine.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darl! It feels nice to have some time to blog again and thank you! I'll hopefully take some photos or vlog the day(s) if I'm not too busy!

      Fagan x x x

      Delete