Thursday 14 February 2013

Trend Of The Month #1 || Holographic

    This is a new addition to my blog and it's "Trend Of The Month", whenever I've seen a trend I've always wanted to make a post about it but never knew how to go about it, that's where I came up with this idea. Still being new in my brain, I hope for the addition to develop over time show casing my own pieces from that monthly trend. For now I will present a selection of photos (I claim no rights for these images all are from Google) a paragraph or so as to why I like the trend so much. Feed back on this would be welcomed!

    So after that long winded introduction to the new section, I present you the first trend - holographic. This trend has been around now roughly two months and it's still going strong into SS"13. The iridescent material changes colour when viewed from a variety of angles, I've always been fascinated with this effect from a young age. When I was younger living near a petrol station meant on occasion I would see petrol and water mixed, making this iridescent colour. Holographic pieces such as shoes, necklaces and clutches can set off an outfit and suit your outfit due to the amount of colours presented in one go. I am still awaiting to own something holographic whether it be jewellery or clothes, but I hope to purchase something very soon! Like I mentioned above these 





No comments:

Post a Comment