Sunday 17 February 2013

LFW || Marc Jacobs || Autumn/Winter 2013-14 || Ready-To-Wear

    I'm going to attempt to keep up with LFW this season and I did that by watching highlights and seeing the outfits from Vogue online. Other designers yet to present their new designs such as Vivienne Westwood and Mary Katrantzou are something to keep your eyes out for. Marc Jacobs presented a wide collection of fur and chunky gold/silver glitter whether it be in dresses, pant suits or skirts. A very modern appearance was kept through the models with their pixie haircuts and smokey eyes. From the end of last year onto this year, glitter appears to be a trend that is going to last longer than one or two seasons. I really enjoyed his collection and thought I would show you some of my favourite pieces. I will try my best to keep up with certain designers during LFW along with any news regarding upcoming trends. (All photo's are from Vogue.co.uk)




1 comment:

  1. I love the metallic shirt dress (bottom left)!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete