Friday 15 February 2013

THIS WEEK | River Island Picks #1

    The first item from my River Island picks is this lovely graphic t-shirt with a cat on it. Being a big cat lover, anything that has a cat imprinted on it is a winner for me. The sequined mustache, gives the t-shirt some character and will hopefully sparkle when light catches it. Items like this are perfect for a casual look with jeans, patterned leggings or a body-con skirt.


River Island || Sequined Cat T-Shirt || £18
    
    Next is this over the knee midi dress with a black and white checkered print. This dress is perfect for all seasons as it can be the base for layering or can be worn on its own during the spring/summer. The length of this dress makes it a universally pleasing dress, as it flatters all figures and covers enough skin without looking too prudish. Dresses in this style are my absolute favourite and I can't wait for the sun to come out so I can live in them over the course of the summer.


River Island || Black Tube Print Dress || £25
   
    Due to the next item of clothes having a 'washed out' effect the image is not the highest of standard, however it shall do! I have a shirt very similar to this that I picked up in New Look earlier this year! Both shirts are very Chanel-esque with their boxy fit and crochet material. This is another piece I look forward to wearing over summer as the material is very light weight and floaty.


River Island || Boxy Shirt || £32
       
    The final item of clothing is extremely plain and simple, so there's not much I can say about it but it's a grey over-sized t-shirt. Items like this are essential in anybody's wardrobe as they can be incorporated in a everyday, casual outfit. Or if you're wearing a heavily patterned skirt, shorts or trousers. I don't have enough of these shirts and need to stock up while they're so inexpensive.


River Island || Grey T-Shirt || £14

No comments:

Post a Comment