Thursday 24 January 2013

Dixi || Collection Preview

    Once again I've had the honor of giving all you wonderful readers a preview of Dixi's latest collection. All products are uniquely made giving the buyer a one-off piece of jewellery or clothing, to ensure you stand out in the crowd. I'm extremely excited for the new collection as I've been eyeing up a few items to buy a.s.a.p! Without further ado, here's a selection of the new clothes/jewellery.
    Like you all know, I'm a sucker for silver hardware jewellery so quite a few of these pieces will end up being in my jewellery box sooner than later! The first clothing item that caught my eye was the black fishnet jumper, I've been after a versatile piece that can be built upon with layers and more layers. Now readers, you must remember this is only a collection preview as the items will only be available from 10am on Sunday 27th. I've also got a FREE shipping code for those of you in the UK who spend over £15 online from the 27th of January till the 3rd of February, with the code BLOGGERDISC

1 comment:

  1. I love the black fishnet jumper!

    http://thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete