Saturday 5 January 2013

You Choose Movie Reviews(?)




    For the past two years I've been building up a movie collection the size of my dresser, while taking some photo in my white box I thought it would be a great idea, to ask what movies you would like me to review; instead of something that is not of your interest. I don't know how the reaction to this post will be, if there are no comments within the next two/three weeks, then I will proceed to review my favourite ones. 

    Now this is not my entire collection, only a few which people may be familiar with including live/comedy performances from my favourite comedians. There are also some films which I am yet to watch which I've not included on here. With 17 films on this list, I hope there's enough variety and something that you might be dying to watch so it's benefitical. Comment down below any of these you wish for me to review, as the first review will be up in three weeks!


4 comments:

  1. Get him to the Greek is brill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of movies. Impressive blog!
    Check mine and let me know if you would like to follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete