Tuesday 22 January 2013

REVIEWED | Philosophy 'Christmas Cookie' Shower Gel



    I can't express how happy I was to purchase this in the build up to Christmas, not just because it's part of their Christmas collection but purely because I've never been able to get hold of Philosophy products ever. I was unaware that Boots in Manchester city center stocked Philosophy products, but now I know I will be returning on numerous occasions I can assure you.

    The years of wait I've endured to purchase this product can be easily forgotten as this product smells outstanding, looks aesthetically pleasing and is well worth the £19.00. The smell of this product and design are what attracted me to purchasing it out of their entire range. Securing a promising gingerbread scent, it's not too sickly and smells like fresh baking. Once you've showered with it, the smell lingers on your skin for around 3/4 hours in my experience.

     Another thing that interested me is the list of ingredients and instructions on the bottle, before buying a philosophy shower gel etc I always wanted to bake whatever they printed on their bottle. I'm undecided whether to or not now I own a bottle, maybe later on in the month and I could make a post and/or video of it for you all. If you've been apprehensive to purchase Philosophy, take my word that you won't regret it. The smells are prominent but not over powering and they feel lovely on the skin!

Philosophy Products via Boots - here

No comments:

Post a Comment