Monday 10 September 2012

#suicideawarenessday

    You might of noticed from the title but today is national 'Suicide Awareness Day' this is to highlight the millions of people who have gone through troubled times and / or events in their life resulting in taking their own lives. Knowing people who have been effected of this illness so to speak I'd like to plea the case many people do who offer advice and remember you are not alone as thousands of people deal with this every day for years.

    This message has been passed around all social media websites but especially Twitter, I've noticed Twitter is a brilliant form of communication on latest events and if more accurate than that of Tumblr, Facebook, Myspace etc. Showing support too sufferers, members of Twitter have posted pictures of their wrists ( the most common place to self-harm ) with the words 'LOVE' across. Whether it covers the entire wrist of in the corner. So to show my support I have also done this, posting my photo on twitter which I will leave below.

     

    There are many forums online, people you can talk to via mobile and more way in which you can voice your problem so you can begin recovery. As a person, like I said earlier has known people who have gone through these problems I am welcome to give advice or speak to anyone that feels like they have nowhere else to turn to, just message me via twitter @Faganatorxo

Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment