Sunday 9 September 2012

My Youtube Account - FagansFinds

    As some of you already know I have started up a Youtube account last month, after numerous months of wanting to start up my own channel I finally made the plunge. My Youtube videos that consist of hauls and reviews will be brief explanations as to why I like/buy the product. I will co-inside that with a full explanation and blog post that following day, for those of you who don't watch or subscribe to me said videos will be left at the bottom of each relating post. As you can see from the image below, all you have to do is simply type into Google FagansFinds and all my videos and link to my channel is at the top of the page.



    Every month I will make a post consisting of all my other Youtube videos that have had no relevance to fashion / beauty so you can keep up to date with them as well. At the moment there are no video that fit that category but I'm sure there will be some to come very soon. If you could check out my Youtube channel that would be wonderful and I will leave links below.


Fagan x 


No comments:

Post a Comment