Thursday 27 September 2012

NEW Dixi 'Enchanted' Collection

    I feel very honoured to be one of the few bloggers to be representing Dixi for their new A/W collection. I received the preview photos which I will post below a couple of days ago and I've been on edge waiting to tell you all about it. Keeping in with the galaxy theme that's been running through this summer, Dixi have kept the vibrant print but introduced more darker tones to suit the season with wonderful blues and mint greens. So without further ado, I'll let you see the fabulose range before giving all the details and special voucher.







    As you can see Dixi have really put themselves out this season, with one of a kind pieces for their lovely customers to maximize their individuality. You'll be sure to stand out of the crowd this fall, with these pieces.

    I'd like to make note that these items are NOT available yet to buy online, as this is a preview of the wonderful collection. You will be able to buy to your hearts content on September 30th (Sunday) from 10AM onwards. Along with the outstanding jewellery, Dixi will also be presenting a one off vintage range of clothes, full of sequins and basic patterns/prints. 

    That's not all folks, I'm also giving you guys the chance to have FREE delivery on your order (U.K Only) with a special code - BLOGGERDISC. Simply enter this during check out and save yourself a couple of pound. This code is valid till the October 7th and is only accepted on orders of £15 and over.

    So I hope you've enjoyed the sneak peak for the Dixi collection, I'm so excited to spend my entire bank account on this and blog about the pieces I've bought. I'd like to thank Dixi for giving me the brilliant opportunity to write for them, as a customer this is a huge honor. 


Fagan x

2 comments:

  1. arh i love dixi!! they always have such nice jewelry :)

    http://style-delirium.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased they allowed me to preview their new collection, felt like a kid in a candy shop ha x

      Delete