Monday 3 September 2012

REVIEWED | Lush 'American Cream' Conditioner

    I thought I'd ease myself back into blogging by doing a review on a particular product that I want to buy in bulk, and it's Lush's well known American Cream hair conditioner. With the essence of strawberries and cream, this conditioner does wonders for anybody with damned hair, whether it is slight are very high.

    Keeping up with the health of my hair is a hard task since bleaching one half blonde, continuing to use my regular conditioner there was no significant change. Instead my hair felt more brittle, dry and looked dim. I eventually got round to nipping into Lush to see if they had a solution to my hair dilemma.


    I was blessed enough to find a lady who had also gone through the same problem as my self, who had the perfect conditioner for me and it was 'American Cream'. I purchased the medium sized bottle which was around £7.75. I was not expecting anything great as I've been through many conditioners but this works wonders.

    I apply this all over my hair after shampooing, focusing on the roots applying a generous amount there and less on the ends. It lathers up quite nicely and smells utterly divine in and out of the shower. Once I was dry my hair felt like it had a new life, being extremely soft throughout the whole of my head also the smell of strawberries was still prominent on my hair.

    This conditioner for un-damaged hair will be a luxury product to keep up with the already good condition you will have it in, but it you're partial to hair dying or applying heat on a regular basis your hair will thank you for the miracle in a bottle.

Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment