Thursday 6 December 2012

TAG | Christmas Questions

    I thought I'd do something different today and answer a few questions from the Christmas 
Tag that's been floating around peoples blogs. I wasn't tagged by anybody, but after reading Megan Lillie's (http://thumbelinalillie.com/) it got me thinking of what my answers would be. So without further a do, my Christmas Tag.


1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
- I'd say around about the last week of November because that's when all the TV adverts start to hammer home the idea of Christmas, and people start putting up window decorations which are great to look at.

 
2.What's your favourite Christmas colour?
- Well my favourite colour in general is green, so that darker green associated with Christmas is probably my favourite. Darker toned colours have always been a favourite so anything in that category really. 

3.What's your favourite Christmas movie?
- This is so easy for me, there's only three and I think almost every Christmas lover watches these films. 1) The Grinch 2) Home Alone and 3) Elf.

4. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
- I wouldn't say there's any traditions now because I'm not a little girl anymore, but I always have a stocking on the bottom of my bed then one of my door handle. I think most people have at least one stocking near their bedroom, so I'm not sure if that's a tradition or just what everybody does but I digress..

5. Which are your favourite Christmas songs?
- I don't really like the traditional Christmas songs, I can handle the song sung by Wizard but that's about it. A band I'm a fan of (The Maine) have a Christmas album which I enjoy quite a lot, which is called '... And A Happy New Year' it only has four songs but they're good.

6. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or get dressed up for Christmas?
- For the majority I stay in my PJ's because I'm at home but if I go to any relatives houses to collect my Christmas presents then I will get dressed up (most of the time in something new I've been given).

7. If you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year, who would it be?
- It would probably be for my little sister Ruby, purely on the fact she is slowly understanding Christmas and were starting to teach her about Saint Nicholas which is really sweet.  

8. What do you like to do on your Winter/Christmas break?
- I only get a small 13 day break to celebrate Christmas. On the 21st (the day we go on a break), I will be going to the cinema with a group of friends to celebrate my birthday, as I will be having a family meal on my actual birthday which is the 24th. 

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
- A real Christmas tree hands down! 

10. What's your favourite make-up look for the Festive season?
- I'm not really into make-up as much as other teenagers, I will be wearing my everyday make-up during the festive season. Although I think it's acceptable to experiment with darker lipsticks such as plum / berry.

11. Giving presents or receiving presents?
- Well everyone enjoys receiving presents don't they, but I really get into buying presents for other people even if it's just someones birthday. I have to restrain myself from spending a silly amount of money on a single person, most of the time I pick up a load of small presents instead of one large present.

12. Handmade Christmas cards or bought?
- It'd be nice to have time and money to make handmade Christmas cards, but it's easier to pay £4 for 50 pre-made cards from Debenhams or Marks And Spencer.

13. What's your favourite Christmas food?

- I'm a big foodie so I love everything to do with Christmas food, there are four foods I love in particular. 1) Cranberry sauce on everything! 2) Sprouts 3) Bacon wrapped sausages 4) Roast potatoes 

    Leave the link to your response below in the comments as I'd love to read all your different views, I hope to do a gifts idea post very soon in the run up to Christmas time for any of you late shoppers!



No comments:

Post a Comment