Friday 28 December 2012

Birthday & Christmas

    Christmas week has been a busy one for my family and I, those of you who know me in person know it was my birthday on the 24th and then Christmas the day afterwards. Quite a few people have already uploaded their Christmas post but I thought I'd include my birthday and Christmas gifts together. Now to go through the stupid but necessary jargon of "I'm not showing off what I've been bought, I'm simply presenting images of said gifts to you etc etc." I do know some people are less fortunate than others but these selected photos are a combination of two heavily gifted events, so I hope you can enjoy what I've been bought (I know I will) and maybe see something you want to pick up yourself. Links will be provided under each image! 

Topshop || Studded Fedora Hat || £28.00
Urban Outfitters || Slogan Photo Album || On SALE £10.00
Lush || You're A Star Gift Box || NO LONGER IN STORES
Lush || The Comforter Bubble Bar || £4.25
Lush || Snow Fairy Shower Gel || NO LONGER IN STORES
Lush || Bubblebeard Re-usable Bubble Bar || NO LONGER IN STORES
Lush || Bubble gum Lip Scrub || £5.25
HMV || Gift Card || Price Range £10+
Starbucks || Gift Card || Price Range £10+
Revlon || Just Bitten Lipstain & Balm || £5.00
Revlon || Just Bitten Kissable Stain || £5.00
Topshop || "Clueless" Lip Pencil || NO LONGER IN STORES
Dior || Waterproof Eyeliner || £18.00
Topshop || "I Hate You" Shirt || £22.00
Topshop || "Oscar Wilde" Shirt || £22.00
Amazon || Kindle Paperwhite || £106.00
Topshop || Tall Super Soft Metallic Leigh Jeans || NO LONGER IN STORES
Topshop || Metallic Shopper || £15.00

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab birthday and Christmas! You got some gorgeous things, I love the shopper!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a nice break from coursework and 7am wakes! Thank you lovely, hope you had a good Christmas break and happy new year!

      Fagan x

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year!!! Hope you had a great Christmas, loving your blog, so I nominated you for this "Liebster Award" thing if you wanna check it out, its here http://fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    Holly
    fashi0nrealist.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too darling! Thank you so much, that's so kind of you I will check it out now.

      Fagan x

      Delete