Sunday 2 June 2013

REVIEWED || Tangle Teezer




      After wanting this product for what seems centuries, I've finally managed to get my hands on a Tangle Teezer, those of you who have been following my blog will know I bleach my hair every few months which leaves it in a tatty and tangled state. Due to the continuous dying I have rather weak hair that pulls outs whenever its brushed, especially while it's damp. I remember watching Shaun P, the creator going on Dragons Den with his idea and being sadly rejected, I bet the dragons are kicking themselves now after such a success!

    As mentioned in my Fuerteventura post, I tried picking this product up on the flight home but they'd sold out after the first few rows on the flight, however I am glad I've waited till now as I was able to pick up this lovely neon orange and yellow shade which just screams summer and makes me smile everytime I look at it. The bristles are made from plastic are are raised at a variety of levels allowing your hair to pass through each bristle without excessive pulling or ripping. 

    I paid £10.99 for this product and after seeing how well it performs I would willingly pay up to £20.00, I've battled with knotty hair for a couple of years and it gets to the point where you either completely neglect your hair and don't brush it at all (making the situation worse) or end up ripping half of your hair out in one go. I've also tested this product on my two year old sister, Ruby who constantly puts food in her hair causing it to be knotted quite often. The tangle teezer allowed me to brush out any knots or food out of her hair, without hurting or pulling her hair making a pleasant experience for the little one. 

    I would hands down recommend this product 10 times over to everyone and anybody as it's the best product I have bought all year and it's so inexpensive for the wonderful outcome! Head down to your nearest Boots or Superdrug, bin your hair brush and pick up the revolutionary tangle teezer, you won't regret it!

7 comments:

  1. I really want to try this brush, everybody is raving about it... sooner or later... ;) x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you should definitely get one soon! :-) x

      Delete
  2. it was only last week i discovered how amazing these are. I've got one, and after a shower it goes through my hair so easily. No more tugging and ruining my hair!!! I was so delighted how good it is!!! so I'm with you on this. New follower hehe.
    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've literally had mine for a couple of days let I want to shout from the rooftops about how good it is hhaha! Aw lovely :-)

      Delete
  3. Oooh I've got the purple one, as you said, this is definitely hands down the best detangling comb/brush ever!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was desperate for the purple one originally, that's the one I was planning on buying but then I came across the neon one and got too excited haha :-) xx

      Delete
  4. This is on my to buy list, I really need to look after my hair more!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete