Friday 22 June 2012

PINTEREST

    Amongst my regular internet scanning, I've yet again come across a really interesting and fun website that I think you'll all be interested in. It has a similar concept that StumbleUpon has yet it does not use a page randomizer. It's called 'Pinterest' the idea behind this is on your profile you have a series of boards with different labels like 'Food I Enjoy', 'Places I Like' etc which you have photos attached to like a virtual pin board. 

    When you sign up, which can be done individually or through Twitter and/or Facebook you are given a selection of different things like 'Science', 'Animals', 'Food' etc if you are interested in the certain thing you then click on it. You are able to click on as many, or as little options as you want. This will then give the website an idea on who you should follow to start you off.

    I've only created my own profile this morning but after hearing about it for the past few weeks, I decided it was something worth giving a go and it is something to really pass the time and give you inspiration if say you were redecorating or stuck for meal recipes. I would recommend giving this site a glace at, maybe poke a stick give it a chance. 



Pinterest - www.pinterest.com

    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment