Friday 15 June 2012

Blink-182 Competition Winner!!

    It's been a week or so since I gave the opportunity to win a new, untouched 'Blink-182' book which was released a few months ago, explaining their absence and what has happened since the boys were all over MTV.


    I'm glad now to be able to announce the winner, and that is Addy Ringwald!! If you'd like to get in contact with me about your address so I send it to the right place then please message me on here and we shall arrange the passing of data.


    Hopefully that has been a success for you as it has for me, I'm hoping to do another giveaway very soon, I'm just debating the method to go about and what to give away for next time. Hope you're all well, a post regarding my 'Blink-182' gig experience will be up tomorrow night.


    Fagan x

No comments:

Post a Comment