Friday 8 June 2012

Croc The Crocodile

    Over the previous weekend and bank holiday, I went on a little holiday like most families for one night at Pontins in Southport. I thought I would just show you a few photos I took during the break, I used to visit places like Pontins and Butlins every year when I was younger, but being in my teens now their activities don't really appeal to me, however having my little sister we jumped on the cheapness for her benefit.


    The room we was in was very nice, having its own kitchen, living room then bathroom and two bedrooms, the facilities provided were very well presented and having wooden panels for flooring helped to keep the apartment clean, especially when my sister was eating anything. So I hope you like the photos, there's only a few but the weather was so nice it would be a crime to not take any.


    Fagan x











No comments:

Post a Comment