Saturday 4 May 2013

Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards 2013 With NEXT

    Just a quick post for you guys about the Cosmopolitan Blogger Awards, this year I'm hoping to possibly be shortlisted with my blog under the "Best Fashion Blog" category! If everybody who reads my blog could take 5 minutes out of their day to vote for me that would be absolutely amazing! I'm unaware as to when voting closes officially but myself and my family/friends will be voting for my blog everyday in hope that I get shortlisted or even win! A few other lovely bloggers are also nominating their blogs, so don't forget to vote for them too! I might even do a little giveaway if I get shortlisted, who knows. If you click the photo below it will take you straight through to the voting section which explains everything, happy voting!


No comments:

Post a Comment