Thursday 28 March 2013

REVIEWED || Revlon 'Jaded' Nail Polish




    I've had this nail polish for a couple of months now but it quickly became my favourite and go to nail polish. I've always favoured green shades, as its my favourite colour, this shade of green is the perfect middle ground for myself. The majority of my nail polishes are from Revlon's brand as I find their formula is thick enough to give full coverage in one coating but not too thick to leave a gloppy texture. 

    This range of polishes is extra special as it's part of their Top Speed collection, the faster a nail polish can dry the better for everybody, as I'm sure we've been in the situation of needing the toilet almost the second after painting you nails. Wait 2-3 minutes if you've applied one coat and you're good to go, as long as you don't decide to start pressing directly onto the painted nail.

    The rest of the range has a beautiful selection of colours but there is a downside to these polishes, which is pretty common with most nail polishes and it's their chipping ability. I've noticed that this nail polish is particular only lasts up to 3 days before chipping, it ranges between a little corner to half the nail chipping off. I must note however, this range is no longer available in my local boots or superdrug so if you wish to purchase one I recommend you visit the larger stores. What are your opinion of Revlon nail polishes and which are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment